Aptos Engage 2022 Health and Safety Center
Welcome to the Aptos Engage 2022 Health and Safety Center. This webpage will be updated with information about Engage 2022 plans for health and safety protocols for attendees, sponsors/exhibitors, and event staff at Engage 2022. The Engage 2022 conference team will continue to update the page, so please check back for news and additional guidance as we refine our planning.
As of 12/2/2021
Code of Conduct
Aptos will implement a specific Code of Conduct for the event that reflects prevailing local regulations in Arizona and the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We will provide more details about implementation of the Code of Conduct as we move forward. Please note that these details will remain fluid as the requirements can change at any time.
Personal Accountability Commitment
By attending Aptos Engage 2022, attendees will agree to abide by the Engage 2022 Code of Conduct and engage in certain health and safety beneficial conduct while attending the event. This includes, but may not be limited to, providing proof of vaccination and/or negative test results, submitting to daily temperature checks, wearing masks, engaging in appropriate physical distancing where necessary, and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19. Attendees must acknowledge and agree that failure to follow the Code of Conduct will result in removal from the event.
On-Site Health and Safety Measures
We strongly encourage all meeting attendees to be fully vaccinated to best protect public health. To enhance safety on premises at the conference and make the event as welcoming as possible for all, Aptos will be monitoring and adhering to all specific venue, local, state and federal ordinances and recommendations.
The following protocols will be in place during Engage 2022:
- All primary meeting spaces at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa utilize approved cleaners on all high-touch areas
- Socially distanced seating options will be provided in all meeting spaces, including at all education sessions and networking events
- Appropriate PPE will be available throughout the Engage 2022 meeting spaces
- Attendees, sponsors/exhibitors, and event staff must complete an on-site acknowledgement confirming compliance with all health and safety protocols
- All attendees, sponsors/exhibitors, and event staff should:
- Not enter the Engage 2022 conference area if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms
- Wash hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouths with unwashed hands
- Adhere to responsible health and safety practices, in and away from the Engage 2022 conference area
Aptos recommends all attendees, sponsors/exhibitors and event staff comply with travel guidelines issued by the CDC when traveling to Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona. In addition, we ask all individuals to think carefully about any risk they may pose to others and to make informed choices about travel as well as onsite and external engagement.